Cacao is beautiful medicine of the heart.
Set an intention and take your time to sip this blissful potion. This cacao is wonderful with meditation, or connection time with a loved one. Perfect for valentine's coming up!
We source our organic ceremonial cacao from Central America. It is women-owned company with a lineage of a long line of cacao farmers. the taste is out of this world! To learn more about them visit www.flykakao.com
We blend the Cacao with Reishi mushroom extract, ground cinnamon, and freshly grated nutmeg. Reishi is wonderful for the immune system and soothing stress.
Blend 4 tbsp. cacao blend with 1 c. freshly boiled water. For best results, place all ingredients in the blender and blend on med-high to high for 30 sec. of so. Be careful! Make sure your blender can withstand blending hot things. Alternatively, stir to combine, or use a whisk/frother to blend together.
- Add a sweetener of choice (the blend is unsweetened). I've tried honey, maple syrup and brown sugar and they all offer different tasting notes to the blend.
- Add milk if desired, and
- Sprinkle dried rose petals on top for an extra special touch to connect with your heart and or a loved one,
- Love ark chocolate and se salt combo? add a sprinkle of our spruce tip sea salt blend, which is delightful and woodsy!
Packaged in compostable resealable pouches with paper labels. Peel off hte label before adding to your city compost bin.
- Trial size pouch is 80 grams or approx. 2 generous servings or 4 smaller servings.
- Regular pouch is approx. 200g or 5-10 servings.