Winter Joy Herbal Tea (Hibiscus + Rooibos)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
Are you feeling the cozy weather arriving?
We have made a unique herbal tea blend perfect for winter nourishment and joy. Giving yourself a warm hug during hibernation time we are all feeling right now. Tasty notes of apple, cinnamon, and hibiscus with the support of reishi and spruce tips for our circulation, gut and immune systems
- Rooibos Tea - delicious natural sweet taste. The red colour is wonderful for our circulation
- Lemon balm - calming without making you sleepy
- Apple, dried, high in vitamin C, source of pectin supports gut health
- Spruce Tips - high in vitamin C
- Cinnamon - heart & body warming herb
- Reishi - earthy, nourishing adaptogenic herb
- Hibiscus leaves - beautiful red petals are citrusy in taste and lovely for our circulation. the redness of the colour gives us a clue as to what area of the body it can help with energetically.
How to brew
Enjoy a tasty cup whenever you need a cozy, warm hug, brew 1 tsp/cup. Short or long infusions are possible with this blend. Long infusions bring more of the Reishi and apple out into the overall flavour. We recommend 5-10 min. steeping time.
How to Use
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.