Hibernation Herbal Tea
Are you feeling the cozy weather arriving?
We have made a unique herbal tea blend perfect for autumn/winter nourishment and calming. Giving yourself a warm hug during hibernation time we are all feeling right now. Tasty notes of apple, cinnamon, and chamomile with the support of reishi and lemon balm for our immune system & adrenals.
- Wild Raspberry leaf - high in minerals, foraged from the wild
- Lemon balm - calming without making you sleepy
- Apple, dried, high in vitamin C, source of pectin supports gut health
- Rosehips - high in vitamin C
- Calendula - sunny & uplifting lymphatic herb
- Cinnamon - heart & body warming herb
- Reishi - earthy, nourishing adaptogenic herb
- Chamomile - calming, digestive supporting, tasty herb
How to brew
Enjoy a tasty cup whenever you need a cozy, warm hug, brew 1 tsp/cup. Short or long infusions are possible with this blend. Long infusions bring more of the Reishi and apple out into the overall flavour. We recommend 5-10 min. steeping time.