Spring Equinox Box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Our 2023 Spring Equinox Boxes are in production! If you order now, we will send them out closer to Spring Equinox (March 20, 2023).
- NEW 2023 BONUS when you sign up for the ANNUAL Herbal CSA!
- We have had to raise the prices of our boxes this year - Costs of ingredients and packaging have gone up for us too in the last few months.
If you sign up for the Annual CSA before March 10th - FREE FORAGING TOTE featuring the artwork of the local plants we use illustrated by Stephanie Simpson! AWESOME!!
Spring Equinox is a time in the lunar calendar when the number of hours of daylight is equal to darkness.
When the sun is kissing the ground with its warmth awakening us, stirring our souls, and inviting in the winds of change, renewal, and growth. In Ayurveda, the Spring season is aligned with Kapha Dosham which are the elements of Earth and Water. The essence of spring - MUD. The winter seeds that we saved and planted in the darkness are starting to take root.
'Are you ready to transform and bring forth something new', is the invitation of the season. 'Are you ready to try, even if it doesn’t work out?'
Our physiology senses a natural opportunity to cleanse, and begin anew!
Plants featured in our collection:
The entire dandelion (root, leaves, and blossom), Burdock, Plantain, Cleavers, rosemary, the citrus family, ACV vinegar, Wildflower Honey
What's in each box?
Each box will have 6-8 products to support you holistically, inside and out + an information card about the seasonal plants and how to incorporate the remedies into your day.
- NEW! Rooted Tincture (Featuring Poplar Buds, Burdock, Dandelion, & Cleavers)
- NEW! Spring Cleanse Oxymel Kit (Oxymel's are Honey + ACV infusions that are easy to make at home in your kitchen! - We will include the recipe and herbal blend of: Cleavers, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Motherwort, and Red Clover)
- NEW! Herbal Coffee blend - made with Roasted Chicory Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Cacao Nibs, and Milk Thistle Seed. A delicious liver-cleansing blend you might just give up your cup of coffee for this instead!
- Best selling - Earl Grey Bliss Lip Balm
- Arnica Owie Stick - for all those owies we can get in spring time with bugs, scratches from branches, gardening, etc.
- Skin Hero Tallow Balm - The new customer favourite for dry skin repair!
- NEW! Detoxifying Bath Bomb - Will feature botanicals designed to soothe our skin, flush our lymph, and awaken our energy for spring!
- Egg-shaped beeswax candle + a BONUS!
Want to add something extra to your box?
No problem! Add it at checkout and we can add it to your box!
The Value of this Bundle is well over $180! Several of these items are brand new and ONLY available in the subscription box.
Enjoy the savings and uniqueness of this curated bundle that will ground you into Autumn ready to receive the gifts of change that the season offers.
How to Use
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.