Feeling stressed, and looking for ways to support mind-gut connection, improve digestion and liver & lymphatic health?
We've created a tincture blend to help you feel rooted. Made with care and intention from the medicinal plants: Burdock, Dandelion, Cleavers, Grapefruit, Chamomile and Fireweed that we have foraged and/or grown, and infused into a grain spirit from a local Alberta distillery.
- Burdock Root - Supports cleansing, nourishing the liver. Blood building, and helps move stagnant lymph.
- Dandelion Root + Flower - Stimulates digestion, liver, and supports lymphatics
- Cleavers - mineral rich lymphagogue
- Grapefruit Peel - Bitter, astringent, and wonderful to support digestive and liver health. I love it for its lymphatic health benefits. Grapefruit is a wonderful lymphatic plant allie and 70% of our lymphatic system is found in the gut.
- Chamomile - wonderful digestive herb and soothing to the mind and nerves
- Fireweed - foraged by us in Alberta. Fireweed is mineral rich and has natural tannins. It is wonderful for digestion and soothing skin support.
How to use:
- Take 1-3mL / 3 times a day.
- Can be taken under the tongue sublingually or
- For a milder taste, add to a cup of water and sip, or
- Add to your morning tea.
How to take tinctures is a personal one. Pick the one that feels right for you and one you will remember and be consistent with.
Herbal remedies by nature are nurturing and slow acting. It may take 2-4 weeks to notice the full effect of the product.