Rooted Tincture - New & Improved!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 9 items left in stock!
Feeling stressed, and looking for ways to support mind-gut connection, improve digestion and liver & lymphatic health?
We've created a tincture blend to help you feel rooted. Made with care and intention from the medicinal plants: Burdock, Dandelion, Cleavers, Grapefruit, Chamomile and Fireweed that we have foraged and/or grown, and infused into a grain spirit from a local Alberta distillery.
- Poplar Buds - Support nourishing the internal skin of our gut, and our joints. Energetically Poplar helps us feel more grounded, less fearful.
- Burdock Roots - Support cleansing, nourishing the liver. Blood building and helps move stagnant lymph.
- Dandelion Roots + Flowers - Stimulates digestion, liver, and supports lymphatics
- Cleavers - mineral rich lymphagogue
- Grapefruit Peels - Bitter, astringent, and wonderful to support digestive and liver health. I love it for its lymphatic health benefits. Grapefruit is a wonderful lymphatic plant allie and 70% of our lymphatic system is found in the gut.
- Chamomile flowers- wonderful digestive herb and soothing to the mind and nerves
- Fireweed leaves - foraged by us in Alberta. Fireweed is mineral rich and has natural tannins. It is wonderful for digestion and soothing skin support.
How to use:
- Take 1-3mL / 3 times a day.
- Can be taken under the tongue sublingually or
- For a milder taste, add to a cup of water and sip, or
- Add to your morning tea.
How to take tinctures is a personal one. Pick the one that feels right for you and one you will remember and be consistent with.
Herbal remedies by nature are nurturing and slow acting. It may take 2-4 weeks to notice the full effect of the product.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.