NEW! Spring Tea - Glow from the Inside Out!
Spring is here and our body is craving nourishment to replenish and cleanse our gut health after winter. This tea is a wonderful blend to add to your day. I love it in the morning.
We have made a unique herbal & green tea blend perfect for springtime, providing nourishment to your gut, to help you lay a strong, calm foundation, and tap into your intuition. The herbs in this blend align with the solar plexus and our heart chakras.
There is a strong connection between our gut, mental, skin, and lymphatic health. 90% of our serotonin is made in the gut, and 70% of our lymphatic tissue is in the gut. A healthy gut is a key to overall health and will help you start glowing from the inside out!
Taste notes: Herbaceous, gentle green tea. Using a young green tea, the tannin taste typical of older green tea of black tea, is mild.
- Wild Raspberry leaf - rich in minerals like iron, foraged from the wild.
- Lemon balm - calming and joyful, plus helpful for cold sores
- Rose petals - soft, gentle nourishment for skin & gut. Helps you tap into your heart desires.
- Calendula - sunny & uplifting lymphatic herb, and anti-inflammatory skin herb
- Horsetail - Rich in silica & mineral salts, this one helps us build collagen and replenish our electrolytes.
- Fennel - wonderful digestive herb for nourishing & building the gut
- Wild mint from my garden, digestive supporting, tasty herb
- Chamomile - calming and digestive herb
- Green Tea - Young Hyson - excellent for skin health & gives a little energy boost.
How to use
Scoop 2 tsp - 1 tbsp. into a tea ball or strainer. Place in a mug & pour freshly boiled water over and steep for 5 min or so. Wonderful with a teaspoon of honey stirred in.
Packaged in compostable, resealable pouches
- Trial size (20g)
- Full size (50g)