Dry Shampoo - Light + Dark
I never knew how wonderful dry shampoo could be until I was a tired mama entrepreneur with 2 little girls under 4! It was an instant refresher for my hair that never got as much attention as it used to.
This botanically blended dry shampoo eases the scalp of itchiness, oiliness, and strengthen my hair at the same time. That became a game changer for my self-care.
Why use dry shampoo?
Dry shampoo gives you that saving grace when you are running late, don't want to or don't have time to wash your hair, but you want to give it a little pick me up between washings, as well as helping relieve symptoms of itchy scalp and dandruff.
A perfect touch for low maintenance guys and gals on the go!
How it works
- Kaolin clay, arrowroot powder help absorb the excess oils on the hair and scalp.
- Horsetail - an amazing plant that grows locally which is full of silica, a building block of collagen needed for healthy skin & hair.
- Burdock root, lavender, and chamomile - are anti-inflammatory and soothing to the scalp, which helps get rid of itchiness.
It's great for your hair and scalp, plus easy on the environment. Locally grown plant-based ingredients packaged in a cardboard refillable container!
The Lighter Side (Grey, Blonde to light brown/sandy blonde hair)
Kaolin clay, arrowroot powder, powdered herbs of: chamomile*, calendula*, horsetail*, and comfrey*.
The Dark Side (Medium brown to dark brown/black hair)
Kaolin clay, cocoa powder, arrowroot powder, and powdered herbs of: horsetail*, comfrey*, burdock root*, and lavender buds*.
They are scent-free and don't contain any essential oils.
* = organic and/or wild-harvested.
Container size: 30g/1.2 oz
How to Use
There are a variety of ways you can use the dry shampoo blends. Pick a method that works best for you.
- Option 1: Sprinkle a bit onto the scalp, let it sit a few seconds/minutes, then brush your hair.
- Option 2: Sprinkle anywhere on your hair close to the scalp is usually the easiest and least messy. Work it through with your fingers, then brush.
- Option 3: Sprinkle into scalp and brush through as part of your nighttime routine. Brush your hair again in the morning.
This information has not been evaluated by Health Canada and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.