Dry Shampoo - Light + Dark
Dry shampoo can be a saving grace when you are running late, don't want to or have time to wash your hair, but you want to give it a little pick me up between washings.
How it works
- Kaolin clay, arrowroot powder help absorb the excess oils on the hair and scalp.
- Horsetail - an amazing plant that grows locally is full of silica, a building block of collagen, which is needed for healthy skin & hair.
- Burdock root, lavender, and chamomile - are anti-inflammatory and can soothe the scalp, helping get rid of itchiness.
It's great for your hair and scalp, plus great for the environment!
The Lighter Side (Grey, Blonde to light brown/sandy blonde hair)
Kaolin clay, arrowroot powder, powdered herbs of: chamomile*, calendula*, horsetail*, and comfrey*.
The Dark Side (Medium brown to dark brown/black hair)
Kaolin clay, cocoa powder, arrowroot powder, and powdered herbs of: horsetail*, comfrey*, burdock root*, and lavender buds*.
They are scent-free and don't contain any essential oils.
* = organic and/or wild-harvested.
How to Use
There are a variety of ways you can use the dry shampoo blends. Pick a method that works best for you.
- Option 1: Sprinkle a bit onto the scalp, let it sit a few seconds/minutes, then brush your hair.
- Option 2: Sprink;e anywhere on your hair close to the scalp is usually the easiest and least messy. Work it through with your fingers, then brush.
- Option 3: Sprinkle into scalp and brush through as part of your nighttime routine. Brush your hair again in the morning.