Lymph Well Green Tea (Calm + Restore)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
Green Tea blend for promoting calm & restoration through winter.
Lymph Well Winter Green Tea made with Green Sencha tea and blended with Skin & mind calming plants perfect for a winter hygge, chill feel while supporting our lymphatics.
- Green Sencha Tea - delicious taste. Green Tea is excellent for our skin and is lower in caffeine than black tea.
- Labrador Tea - wild-harvested in Alberta. This Canadian evergreen plant is calming to the skin and mind. Labrador tea also helps our body build collagen and encourage skin elasticity.
- Spruce Tips - high in vitamin C
- Sour Cherries - source of vitamin C and boosts our natural melatonin production.
- Horsetail - source of natural silica, calcium, and magnesium. Wild-foraged by us in and around Edmonton area. Helps the body build collagen and supports the lymphatics.
- Calendula - a queen of the lymphagogues. Promotes lymphatic flow and has wonderful sunshine energy for boosting our spirits in the winter.
- Rose Petals - a wonderful addition to tea for it's skin soothing, heart loving energetics.
How to brew
Enjoy a tasty cup whenever you need one, brew 1 tsp/cup.
How to Use
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.