Green Tea blend for promoting calm & restoration through winter.
Lymph Well Winter Green Tea made with Green Sencha tea and blended with Skin & mind calming plants perfect for a winter hygge, chill feel while supporting our lymphatics.
- Green Sencha Tea - delicious taste. Green Tea is excellent for our skin and is lower in caffeine than black tea.
- Labrador Tea - wild-harvested in Alberta. This Canadian evergreen plant is calming to the skin and mind. Labrador tea also helps our body build collagen and encourage skin elasticity.
- Spruce Tips - high in vitamin C
- Sour Cherries - source of vitamin C and boosts our natural melatonin production.
- Horsetail - source of natural silica, calcium, and magnesium. Wild-foraged by us in and around Edmonton area. Helps the body build collagen and supports the lymphatics.
- Calendula - a queen of the lymphagogues. Promotes lymphatic flow and has wonderful sunshine energy for boosting our spirits in the winter.
- Rose Petals - a wonderful addition to tea for it's skin soothing, heart loving energetics.
How to brew
Enjoy a tasty cup whenever you need one, brew 1 tsp/cup.