Annual CSA Subscription for Seasonal Boxes (4 boxes in total)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This year I had decided to treat myself with the annual CSA subscription and I am so glad that I did. What a great way to move into each new season! The boxes are packed full of such a variety of items. Some that were completely new to me so fun to experiment with and try new things. And others, like soaps and teas, that were the perfect match for the season. The information that Amy provides is so interesting. And I especially loved her videos showing how to use the products while teaching you about the ingredients, their unique properties and why they were chosen, and how/where they are harvested. She always has time for questions and I have learned so much. Many of the products will be added to my regular self care routine.
Now I've gotten four of these seasonal boxes, I've found them of great value. With every box I've been delighted and impressed by the knowledge and care that goes into these unique products. Nothing is more healthy and potent than locally wildcrafted herbal remedies; something rare and special that you can't buy in a store. To be honest, I wondered if by getting the boxes I would end up with more products than I could use. Actually, I've found it just perfect, I seem to be finishing each tea in time for the next season's tea, and the products have integrated into my life in helpful and bountiful ways. It's a great benefit to get items you may not have ever thought of ordering, but you learn and discover something new that improves your life. You do indeed build a inventory of waste-free, truly natural products that makes over your self care repertoire in a good way. The few extras I end up with make unique and practical gifts.
I signed up for the seasonal box to support a local business and give myself a treat. I’ve had three boxes this year. The first box was fun and I enjoyed exploring what they added to my sensory routine. I even have an item as a gift. As I moved on to my second and third box, something changed. The potions inside spoke to me, mirrored what I craved and needed moving into a new part of the year. As I experienced each product it was undeniable that each one had been crafted with care, and the best possible ingredients. These seasonal and locally crafted delights could only be made by a local who also lives the same seasons as us.
It was so beautiful to receive my first Solstice box and really felt like a celebration of the season, drinking the delicious tea, burning the candle, taking a spoonful of the nourishing oxymel whenever I felt a sniffle coming on. Everything Amy makes is so special, from her knowledge and dedication to locally foraged herbs, and this is probably the most wonderful and healthy subscription box you can treat yourself or a loved one to. Looking forward to every season now!
- Sign up for our next round stating now!!!
- We follow the Witch's new year and begin in the Autumn/Winter transition and receive the Winter Solstice Box as your first box, OR
- Start in the new year in 2023 if you wish and receive Spring 2023 as your first box!
- NEW BONUSES this year! Sign up before Nov 30th to get them FREE!!!
Do you want to feel more supported and connected to the seasons around you? To let your health flow with nature?
These unique boxes will feature 6+ Lymph-loving remedies to support skin, gut, immune, and emotional well-being, and a way to connect deeper with nature for the season you are in.
This seasonal-annual plan is a subscription for 4 boxes in 1 full year. Boxes will be delivered throughout the year around Spring/Fall Equinoxes and Winter/Summer Solstices. For example:
Plant Witch year option begins in Winter 2022:
- Winter Solstice, December 2022
- Spring Equinox, March/April 2023
- Summer Solstice, June 2023
- Autumn Equinox, September 2023
For an option that follows the Gregorian Calendar begins 2023!
- Spring Equinox 2023
- Summer Solstice 2023
- Fall Equinox 2023
- Winter Solstice 2023
NEW BONUSES THIS YEAR!
- Seasonal workshops to learn more about the plants, how to harvest/forage/grow/infuse them, and how to use the products! Live with replays available. (Value $199)!
Custom coupon to save 20% off or other year-round staples you can use throughout the year! (Value $$!)
- Foraging Tote (value $29)!
Examples of Winter Solstice 2021 box:
- Garlic + Spice Oxymel (250mL),
- Be Calm + Sleep Balm,
- Ah-mazing Balm,
- Dark Sky mini soap,
- Winter Joy Herbal Tea,
- CB2 Bath Bomb,
- Winter warming Massage oil (2 oz bottle), +
- Beeswax Candle
- e-book on seasonal plants featured and info. about how to use the products.
Items included in our seasonal wellness boxes are valued over $160, but the exclusive box bundles are $99 each!
Why purchase an annual subscription?
1) It's a Herbal CSA. This is BOTH an investment in your health and mine. It supports my business more wholistically, helping to provide cash upfront to offset the costs of production. The seasonal boxes depend on my foraging and growing herbs in our environment which can vary from season to season. It also allows me to run a health-based business with my own health in mind. Your investment supports my family and my work, which I am so grateful for!
2) It takes a task off your to-do list so you don't need to remember to re-order. Instead, you will get a box delivered to your door every season worry-free!
3) You are getting something unique and seasonal with each box not offered anywhere else. Made with locally grown and harvested botanicals for a truly Farm-to-Bottle Experience!
4) Makes a very thoughtful gift for someone special that is delivered throughout the year, letting them know you are thinking about them. :)
5) With an annual subscription you will save $$! It includes FREE shipping on each box delivery! PLUS, you will get your very own discount code to save 20% off any products from the online shop throughout the year (excluding the annual subscriptions and collection boxes).
6) It's an investment in your health that keeps on giving to you throughout the year. It allows you to build your own apothecary with remedies for each season that you can go back to and revisit as needed.
How to Use
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.