Our winter edition of the Glow from the Inside Out tea includes some collagen boosting herbs grown locally such as Seabuckthorn and Larador leaves.
We have made a unique herbal & green tea blend perfect for nourishment for your gut, to help you lay a strong, calm foundation, and tap into your intuition. The herbs in this blend align with the solar plexus and our throat chakra.
There is a strong connection between our gut, mental, skin, and lymphatic health. 90% of our serotonin is made in the gut, and 70% of our lymphatic tissue is in the gut. A healthy gut is a key to overall health and will help you start glowing from the inside out!
Taste notes: Herbaceous, gentle green tea. Using a young green tea, it doesn't have a strong tannin taste typical of older green tea or black tea.
- Labrador Tea Leaves - rich in minerals, calming to the nerves, and boosts collagen production.
- Rosehips - natural abundant source of vitamin C.
- Sea buckthorn leaves - soft, gentle nourishment for skin & gut. source of vitamin C, E, and A.
- Calendula - sunny & uplifting lymphatic herb, and anti-inflammatory skin herb
- Horsetail - Rich in silica & mineral salts, this one helps us build collagen and replenish our electrolytes.
- Plantain leaves - stimulates the liver and good for inflammed, dry skin
- Green Tea - Green Sencha - excellent for skin health & gives a little energy boost.
How to use
Scoop 2 tsp - 1 tbsp. into a tea ball or strainer. Place in a mug & pour freshly boiled water over and steep for 5 min or so. Wonderful with a teaspoon of honey stirred in.
Packaged in compostable, resealable pouches
- Trial size (20g)
- Full size (50g)