Winter Warmth Salt Soak
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Warming Salt Soak blend, helps you slough off the chills, stagnation, and blues by warming you up from within with ginger root, juniper, and rosemary. these herbs paired with calming hemp seed oil and epsom salts, and Brazilian Purple clay, help ease your body into rest and repair mode.
- Mood boosting - Rosemary is said to enhance our memory, awakening our third eye chakra, Sweet orange and grapefruit are joyful and can help boost our mood in the winter months, and spruce needles provide that wonderful forest friends connection at this time of year.
- Softens & detoxifies the skin with 2 types of salt: Epsom Salt, and Sea Salt, and Canadian seaweed powder,
- Nervous System calming effect - the Magnesium in the salts is like a big sigh for the nervous system, promoting a sense of calm to the body + mind,
- Warming + lymph loving effects from juniper, ginger, calendula, and rosemary which help the body release stagnation, promote lymph flow, and open up our respiratory system too, helping prana flow better.
Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), Sea Salt (fine), Calendula oil extract^, Extra-virgin olive oil, Hemp Seed Oil*, Brazilian Purple Clay, Canadian Seaweed Powder*, Calendula flowers*, Ginger powder, Spruce needles*, essential oils of: Sweet Orange*, Pink Grapefruit*, Lavender &, Juniper Berry*, Rosemary*, and Ginger Root*
* = wild-harvested/organic.
How to Use
- Add 1-4c-1/2c per bath.
- If you want it to last longer, think of this jar as a boost for your bath and add 1/4c and add additional sea salt or epsom salt of your choice.
- No bathtub? Add 2 tbsp to a foot basin and soak your feet at the end of the day.
Size: 9 oz glass jar with metal lid.
This information has not been evaluated by Health Canada and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
How to Use
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.