Facial exfoliator & clay mask in one!
Imagine soft, supple skin every day! Our special blends are made with wonderful botanicals & clays that help nourish, balance, and rejuvenate your skin!
This clay facial cleansing grains blend is excellent for the skin and gentle enough to use every day. It's made with nutritient rich clays, organic locally grown oats, ground flowers & botanicals, poppy seeds and more.
It's a dry product to keep the active ingredients quiet until you are ready to activate them by adding moisture such as water, honey, etc. The beauty of the dry product is you can choose your medium for mixing and mix it to the consistency that you like.
We offer 3 blends for different skin types:
- Nourish - normal, combination skin
- Balance - oily/acne prone skin
- Rejuvenate - dry, mature, sensitive skin
Ingredients: Bentonite & Kaolin clays*, Avena sativa (oat) flour*, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) flower powder*, Rosa canina (wild rose) flower powder*, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower powder*, Papaver somniferum (poppy seeds). * = organic or wild-harvested.
Multani Mitti (Fullers earth) clay, Avena sativa (oat) flour*, Linum usitatissimum flaxseed*, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) flower powder*, Rosa canina (wild rose) flower powder*, Ascophyllum nodosum (Canadian seaweed) powder*, Papaver somniferum (poppy seeds). * = organic or wild-harvested.
Rhassoul clay, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) flower powder*, Rosa canina (wild rose) flower powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) flower powder*, Papaver somniferum (poppy seeds). * = organic or wild-harvested
It's a dry product. Mix it with a wet medium of your choice, such as: water, honey, aloe vera gel, coconut water, or even coconut milk! If you have acne prone or oily skin try mixing it with unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, or organic witch hazel. Experiment and enjoy the experience!!
- Pour a small amount into your hand and slowly add drops of warm water (or other liquid), mix gently with your finger until you have made a nice, moist paste. Don't over mix it or it may clump together and be difficult to apply.
- Wet face with water and gently rub the clay cleansing grains paste onto your face using circular strokes covering forehead, neck, nose and cheekbones.
- Wait a few seconds or minutes, then rinse off and dab dry your face with a towel.
- Follow with our herbal facial toner, and facial serum for an even more delightfully radiant facial experience!
Pro tip! For a special treat, you can use this product to make a luxurious facial clay mask. Mix up your paste a little bit thicker and rub onto face as usual, but let it dry completely (roughly 20 min.) before washing it off. Your skin will feel off so soft and smooth! Clay helps remove impurities, the oats are soothing and help calm inflammation, while the rose, lavender, and calendula petals are wonderful for the face, helping restore and calm the skin.
Listing is for one 4 oz bottle. Each mask/paste takes about 1-2 tsp. of product. The bottle will last you a long time! Our products are packaged in amber glass bottles to reduce environmental impact and prolong the life of the product.