Be Calm + Sleep Well Tincture - new and improved!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
New and improved flavour and more locally grown foraged ingredients!
Feeling stressed, or irritable? Trouble sleeping? Are your nerves feeling frazzled?
We've created a tincture blend to help bring you back to your calm self and nurture from within. Made with care and intention from the medicinal plants: lemon balm*, milky oats^, pineapple weed^ and calendula* that we have grown and processed, and infused into a grain spirit from a local distillery.
- Milky Oats - can help a depleted nervous system, benefit our gut instinct sense, and support a healthy gut microbiome. Works well for mental and physical exhaustion, irritability, & lack of focus. This herb helps us restore our gut and mind body connection so you can navigate your way out of burnout mode.
- Lemon Balm - I just love this herb! It can be helpful for nervousness that affects your heart & digestion. Wonderful for both your heart chakra and solar plexus. If you are always in fight-or-flight, your nerves get frazzled, your body can have trouble digesting foods and experiences, until you can find your calm state of being. Can help with sadness and depression. Its lemony smell & properties helps you cultivate joy from within.
- Calendula - is a wonderful herb for soothing inflammation in our skin and mucosal membranes both outside and inside, which I why its a wonderful plant helper for the lymphatic system & the gut. 70% of our lymphatic item is in our gut.
- Pineapple weed - a locally grown, wild chamomile, that is a lovely nervine for sleep and gut digestion. Thi is a new addition to your blend for 2023.
- Wildflower Honey - This is a new addition to our blend thi year to increase the palatability. Honey has an alignment with our lymphatics and skin and can help plant medicine go deeper into our bodies, which is why it's such a wonderful healing food.
How to use:
- Take 1-3mL /3 times a day. Can be taken under the tongue sublingually or added to a bit of water and taken as a drink. You can add it to your morning tea as well as an option. How to take tinctures is a personal one. Pick the one that feels right for you and one you will remember and be consistent with.
Herbal remedies by nature are nurturing and slow acting. It may take 2-4 weeks to notice the full effect of the product.
* = organically grown.
^ = wild/naturally grown, harvested by us.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.