Be Calm + Sleep Well Tincture
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
I have been having such a hard time falling asleep, and getting into a deep sleep, last night I took this, and felt immediately calm, fell into the deepest sleep I have had in over 6 months, I didn’t move for 5 straight hours which for me is really amazing. So happy to have found something so helpful!
Feeling stressed, irritable? Trouble sleeping? Your nerves feeling frazzled?
We've created a tincture blend to help bring you back to your calm self and nurture from within. Made with care and intention from the medicinal plants: lemon balm, milky oats, passionflower and calendula that we have grown and processed, and infused into a grain spirit from a local distillery.
- Milky Oats - can help a depleted nervous system and it can benefit our gut instinct sense and support a healthy gut microbiome. Works well for mental and physical exhaustion, irritability, & lack of focus. This herb helps us restore our gut and mind body condition so you can navigate your way out of burnout mode.
- Lemon Balm - I just love this herb! It can be helpful for nervousness that affects your heart & digestion. Wonderful for both your heart chakra and solar plexus. If you are always in fight of flight, our nerves get frazzled and our body can't digest our foods and experiences very well until we can find our calm state of being. Can help with sadness and depression. Its lemony smell & properties helps us cultivate joy from within.
- Calendula - is a wonderful herb for soothing inflammation in our skin and mucosal membranes both outside and inside, which I why its a wonderful plant helper for the lymphatic system & the gut. 70% of our lymphatic item is in our gut.
- Passionflower - A relaxing nervine helpful for soothing stress, tension and aiding sleep. It helps calm the mind and eases feelings of restless and exhaustion.
How to use:
- Take 1-3mL / 3 times a day. Can be taken under the tongue sublingually or added to a bit of water and take as a drink. You can add to your morning tea as well as an option. How to take tinctures is a personal one. Pick the one that feels right for you and one you will remember and be consistent with.
Herbal remedies by nature are nurturing and slow acting. It may take 2-4 weeks to notice the full effect of the product.
How to Use
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.