NEW - Lymph Well Tincture
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 7 items left in stock!
This tincture assists with lymphatic stagnation by detoxifying the lymphatics, bolstering the immune system, and nourishing our internal waters - our river of health that runs beneath our skin.
This powerhouse of a tincture is made with Burdock root*, Calendula*^, Red Root*, Plantain Leaf^, Sea Buckthorn Berry^, Cleavers^, and Horse Chestnut*, and Astragalus Root* infused in locally produced grain alcohol, lovingly distilled right here in Edmonton at the Strathcona Spirits Distillery and sweetened with local Honey from Coal Lake Honey Farm.
Our inner ocean or rivers of health can get stagnated in our bodies with our sedentary lives, congestion from colds/flus, seasonal energetic shifts, foods, and emotional experiences.
Tinctures can be one line of support to break up stagnation and bust up the mucus that can accumulate in the body, and get it flowing out through our detoxification pathways.
What else helps break up stagnation?
Other self-care strategies could include:
- Make movement an essential part of your day.
- Dry brush your skin. Try our jute dry brush mitts, or
- Sip on invigorating lymph-moving teas (our Calm Green Tea or Herbal Cafe Mocha are lovely). Look for herbs such as: Ginger, Calendula, Cleavers, Red Clover, and Burdock.
- Drink 500mL to 1L of water upon waking in the morning. It's an ancient Ayurveda technique called Upanashan. Make infused water drinks our electrolyte recharging drink (recipe here). Great when you're feeling thirsty or after a workout, or try the juicy Pineapple Tea (from my sister company the Lymph Well Collective).
- Reduce the inflammation load in your diet.
- Eat dark green bitter greens like kale and dandelion greens.
Pop 1-3mL/3x a day in a small glass of water.
Packaged in cobalt blue glass dropper bottle. 2 oz bottle (approx 50-55ml).
Great for oily-prone hair!
Loved this infusion of burdock and cedarwood. This worked like a charm in a spray bottle for even distribution! Definitely made my hair feel healthy and helped regulate oils. Big fan!
Softest Hair Ever!
I’ve used ACV before to rinse my hair but there is something about this rinse that makes it magical. I use it once a week and I have noticed my hair is softer and has more shine to it. Living in Alberta my hair gets super dry and my scalp, my poor scalp can’t handle it. Using this rinse once a week has made all the difference. My scalp is no longer itchy and did I mention my hair smells delightful after? I love this rinse 5/5 will purchase again!
My husband and I have both used Plantiful soaps for cleansing for a few years now. We love the soap. Never leaves our skin feeling dry. And fun to change it up every once in a while and try new ones. They all smell beautifully!
Gift for a Teacher!
We love the Plantiful soaps so much I decided to get this one for my sons teachers thank you box. It smells incredible and I am sure she will love it as we do all the Plantiful soaps we have used.
Exactly what I was looking for
The smell is unreal. Long lasting and no stains on clothes. Just so perfect.