Cloud Cream - Inner Ocean Blend
Our new Inner Ocean Cloud Cream is an upgrade of our cocolicious body butter!
What is a cloud cream? This blend is light and fluffy like before and now has some additional botanicals that benefit our inner ocean and add a powerful punch of nutrients to support skin health like seaweed, comfrey, and horsetail for their collagen-boosting abilities. Honey & castor oil for their moisturizing dry skin, cracks, wounds, and more.
- Rich, nourishing, Organic, Fair-trade Shea butter & Cocoa Butter form the base of this blend.
- We whip our blend to make it fluffy and light, but it's not a true cream in that there is NO added water. It remains an anhydrous blend, which is better for nourishing & repairing your skin's microbiome and acid mantle.
- Features locally grown botanicals like comfrey, horsetail, calendula.
- French green clay is featured here for its detoxifying & nourishing properties.
- Lymph Boosting! Combine with a self-massage for a bit of self-love and lymph-love! Lymph-loving ingredients include: Shea butter, Castor oil, French green clay, Seaweed, Horsetail, Comfrey, and essential oils of: Juniper berry, and Rosemary.
- Cooling to the skin - the addition of Japanese Peppermint makes it perfect for soothing achy, tired muscles, headaches, inflammation, or cooling down on a hot day!
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Oleo Europea (Extra-Virgin Olive) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Pica Glauca (Spruce) Resin Extract*, Mel (Wildflower Honey), French Green Clay, Populus balsamiferus (Poplar) Bud Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Petals*, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hips & Petals*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf*, Spirulina platensis (Spirulina) Powder*, Essential oils of: Mentha Arvensis (Japanese Peppermint)*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper berry)*, Pogostmon Cablin (Patchouli)*. * = fair-trade, wild/organic.
How to Use
Scoop out a small amount and massage into the skin. It's especially nice for dry skin on the elbows, knees, heels, or give yourself a treat and rub it all over! You will notice a difference.
We package our products in glass with metal lids as a healthier choice for you and the earth.