We have put together a list of travel essentials for any trip whether you are going camping, travelling abroad, or taking a little road trip. All our products are safe for the back-country and won't harm the water. A win for you and the environment.
- Cinnamint toothpaste powder - lightweight, won't spoil in the heat, contains no preservatives, and is excellent for your gums and teeth!
- Uncomplicatedly awesome organic deodorants - 3 scents to keep you feeling fresh & dry all day long.
- Rosemary & Mint shampoo bar - avail. in a travel size tin or full bar - An excellent 2-in-1 soap for your hair and body. Will leave your tresses healthy & shiny.
Simply put the no poo movement is ditching shampoo in favour of an alternative. The most popular alternative is using baking soda for washing you...
Simply put, the 'no poo movement' is ditching shampoo in favour of an alternative that is soap-free in most cases. The most popular alternative is using baking soda for washing your hair and apple cider vinegar rinse as your conditioner.
A modified 'no poo' variation:
- Wash with our rosemary & mint shampoo bar instead of baking soda.
- Use an apple cider vinegar herbal hair rinse (recipe below)
- For long hair, dab your tips/ends of your hair with olive or sweet almond oil, or takea few drops of one of our facial serums, which are excellent moisturizers for hair tips too!
BONUS: You can still wash less frequently because our soaps are moisturizing and gentle on the hair, similar to the baking soda & ACV method. I call this modified 'no poo' as I am using a soap, but it's a natural soap with glycerin still in the soap and no sulfates, phosphates, parabens, phthylates, propyl compounds, PEG compounds, or other nasty stuff found in conventional shampoo! Bar soap is hands down better for your hair and scalp than a liquid shampoo!